Tml is our 6 months anniversary ler, but I think you will forget about it ): . It is ok if you never wish mii but I juz can't stand it that you will forget our important day .
Juz like today, you didn't even contact mii the whole day, although you knew it that I was angry with you, but hey, you should at least sms mii right?? What is it now?? , another quarrel another ignoring-each-other is going to start soon?? If it start, I bet after a few days, we will be back to normal again, treasuring each other and say sweet stuffs to each other . Then after a few days of sweetness, the whole bloody quarrelling stuff and ignoring stuff is going to start all over again . I can juz tell you that I am really really sick and tired of all this quarrels and ignoring-each-other stuffs, hais... )': (how I really wish all this would completely stop one day, plzz fulfil my wish, will you??)
♥ 5:20 PM